Reconciliation Report

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
surf40

Reconciliation Report

Postby surf40 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Question 32 of the financial audit talks about comparing the "Reconciliation Report" with the Church Unit Financial Statement. So what is the Reconciliation Report? Is that something that is run from MLS every month? Does the financial clerk need to run it? is it on the financial page on MLS? Also, is this new, or is it something I've just missed?

Thanks

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Reconciliation Report

Postby lajackson » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:13 pm

The only "reconciliation" mentioned in the current audit form (W7) is the reconciling of the Other account. And there are not 32 questions.

A long time ago, there was a reconciliation done each month between the financial statement and MLS, but that report and process have gone away. I cannot even remember when.

Is it possible you are looking at an old audit form? Is this for a ward audit or for some other type of audit?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Reconciliation Report

Postby russellhltn » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:27 pm

lajackson wrote:A long time ago, there was a reconciliation done each month between the financial statement and MLS, but that report and process have gone away. I cannot even remember when.

Probably when CUBS came out.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”