Member Moved Can't Find Donations From Past Years (HELP)

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Member Moved Can't Find Donations From Past Years (HELP)

Postby scworkman » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:59 pm

I have a member that moved out of the state and now that the April 15th tax deadline looms needs a copy of the end of year statement. I know that I cannot print one because they are not a member of the unit. However I am unable to find them as a donor in any of the years past either. I know they were donating while they lived in my ward....

Is it normal that I can't find anything?

Community Administrator
Posts: 24413
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: U.S.

Postby russellhltn » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:17 pm

I think what you want is Official Tax Statement. You should be able to print it, even if the person is no longer in your ward. See here for more details.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "" to the search criteria.

User avatar
Community Administrator
Posts: 15064
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Postby aebrown » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:57 pm

You may also want to go to Add/Update Donors and search for the donor to make sure that the donor record has not been hidden. If it has, change the record to "Visible".
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests