Missionary Housing Reimbursement

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
dongreen

Post by dongreen »

Thanks for the reply! I was able to find the category under "Reimbursed Expenses:Missionary Housing". I'll use that category.

The Ogden Mission office instructed me to use the "Other:Missionary Host Family" category. Is there a letter that you're aware of that mentions to use "Reimbursed Expenses:Missionary Housing" instead of "Other:Missionary Host Family"? On the wiki (http://tech.lds.org/wiki/Expenses) it also mentions to use the "Other:Missionary Host Family"

Thanks again for your help.
dajoker

Post by dajoker »

Apparently the wiki has been updated since the last post in July as it now mentions the correct category.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dajoker wrote:Apparently the wiki has been updated since the last post in July as it now mentions the correct category.
Yes, I fixed that a few days after this thread. It would have been helpful for me to post that information back to this thread. Thanks for making note of it.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”