Inability to process expenses

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
udoseng

Inability to process expenses

Post by udoseng »

In my local unit we are having a problem processing expenses made for ward administration.
The problem is this when ever I log into MLS and try to log out the untransmitted expenses shows up and asks if I want to authorize it. when I click on authorize a blank expense tab pops up and I am unable to move further.

Please how can we resolve this problem.

HISTORY OF PROBLEM:

Started when we re-entered expense (left out) after we had transmitted some with the days donations.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Unless someone else has some ideas or has experienced this, I think your best option is to call Local Unit Support to resolve your problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
allenjpl

Post by allenjpl »

What does it show as the status of the expenses when you go into "View/Edit Expenses?" Have you tried voiding out the un-transmitted expenses?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”