Administrative Action Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
BarryHill-p40
Location: Williamsport, PA (Home of the Little League World Series)

Administrative Action Form

Post by BarryHill-p40 »

Can the "Report of Administrative Action" form for members requesting their name be removed from the Church records, be found in electronic version or is this a typewriter only form?
opee

Post by opee »

It is in MLS under "Confidential Reports", in the bottom left corner on the main screen. You can fill in the form and then print it for signature and mailing.

You can also save the reports for 30 days using a password.
Beckie-p40

Printing a sealing form

Post by Beckie-p40 »

I am very new to this. How to I print the application to the first presidency form. I sort of see that you need to use MLS but I do not know how to go about this.

I would like to fill out the sealing form for my husband and myself. I am embarrassed to admit I cannot find the form the Bishop gave us to fill out and hope to get one online.

thanks..............Beckie
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Beckie wrote:I would like to fill out the sealing form for my husband and myself. I am embarrassed to admit I cannot find the form the Bishop gave us to fill out and hope to get one online.
Sorry, that kind of stuff is not on-line. This thread is/was about helping a clerk generate the form from the computer in the clerk's office.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Beckie wrote:How to I print the application to the first presidency form. . . .

I cannot find the form the Bishop gave us to fill out and hope to get one online.
You might wish to explain quietly to your ward clerk what happened, and ask if he will print out another form from MLS for you to fill out.

Return to “Reports and Forms”