Check Signature Cards

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
eblood66

Re: Check Signature Cards

Post by eblood66 »

kevinf99online wrote:In May or June of 2014, we sent in a new Check Signature Card, with my name added. But I just checked, and I'm still not listed.
I don't know as it matters. As long as you are added to the card if it has to be printed and submitted again, you're authorized to sign checks.
kevinf99online wrote:I am listed in MLS as Ward Assistant Clerk. But my main responsibility is finance.

Is that why I don't show up on the signature card? Do I need to get the stake to change my calling to Ward Assistant Clerk -- Financial?
If your primary focus is finance then it may be good to add the Ward Assistant Clerk -- Financial calling. If should add you to the signature card and it would also show in the online directory and in LDS Tools so that members know who to contact about financial matters. But I wouldn't get rid of the Ward Assistant Clerk calling since it gives you rights to online tools that you wouldn't have with just the financial calling. Note that adding this calling is done in the ward MLS, not the stake MLS.

As you've already been called as an assistant clerk I don't know whether you really need to be called again for the finance part but it doesn't hurt to check with the stake to make sure the Stake President is OK with recording the additional calling as well.

Return to “Reports and Forms”