Spanish Expense Reimbursment Form / Solicitud de Reembolso

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
cfernando

Spanish Expense Reimbursment Form / Solicitud de Reembolso

Postby cfernando » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Here is a form that can be helpful for spanish-speaking Units

Espero este formulario sea util

[Moderator note: original attachment has been deleted. See this post for the updated version of the attachment.]

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 pm

You may want to take a look at Handbook 2, Administering the Church, 21.1.10 for guidance on using the Church logo. I don't think use in this form is in accordance with this guideline.

I like the look. One problem though - the categories are limited to only fast offering categories. What about all the other categories such as YM, YW, RS, etc?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

cfernando

Updated Spanish Reimbursment Form / Formulario de Reembolso - Actualizado

Postby cfernando » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:42 am

You right about the Logo. So I took it out, I just have the Name of the Church instead there with a different Font. Other users may just take that out as well if they want to, it is a open document.

Also, where it used to say: "Organization", now it says "Category / Organization" since, at least in my experience, in most the cases Budget categories are tied to organizations. You just need to mark the box that says "Reimbursement from Budget" or "Advance from Budget" and then write either the organization related or admin or nay other category in that field.

Again I hopes it helps.
Solicitud de Reembolso Gastos2.xlsx
(26.57 KiB) Downloaded 1302 times

Ps. I don't know how to delete my the attachment in my first post, If you can help me with that!:)

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 am

cfernando wrote:Ps. I don't know how to delete my the attachment in my first post, If you can help me with that!:)

I deleted it as you requested, and replaced it with a link to your post containing the updated version.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Reports and Forms”