Patriarchal Blessings

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
harddrive

Patriarchal Blessings

Post by harddrive »

I have a unit that when the bishop creates the recommendation form for a Patriarchal Blessing, he will save the form.

I have a clerk that is asking where to find those saved forms. I'm thinking that it is under reports, but I could be wrong.

If someone has this knowledge, please let me know. I will have to try it later, when I can get near a computer that has MLS on it.

Thanks
Terry Palmer, Assistant Stake Clerk, Suitland Maryland
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I am not at our MLS computer at this time (but if I recall correctly), from the same location in MLS to start the form there is an option to open a saved form. Click that link and you will see a list of the saved forms. You will have to know the password the Bishop used when he saved the form in order to retrieve it.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

harddrive wrote:I have a unit that when the bishop creates the recommendation form for a Patriarchal Blessing, he will save the form.

I have a clerk that is asking where to find those saved forms. I'm thinking that it is under reports, but I could be wrong.
Under Reports/Forms on the left side there is a Saved Forms option.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You may want to read the last message in this thread. You may not be able to read forms saved in earlier versions of MLS.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

davesudweeks wrote:I am not at our MLS computer at this time (but if I recall correctly), from the same location in MLS to start the form there is an option to open a saved form. Click that link and you will see a list of the saved forms. You will have to know the password the Bishop used when he saved the form in order to retrieve it.

Only confidential forms use a password. Patriarchal Blessing Recommendations are not confidential forms.

Return to “Reports and Forms”