Custom Report: Young Single Adults

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
brdrake

Custom Report: Young Single Adults

Post by brdrake »

The quarterly report now asks for information on young single adults in the ward. Can someone walk me through the process to create a custom report that will answer the mail? thx.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

brdrake wrote:The quarterly report now asks for information on young single adults in the ward. Can someone walk me through the process to create a custom report that will answer the mail? thx.
You don't need a custom report. Just go to Organizations > Single Members > Young Single Adults. Click on the Print link in the Members panel. Then you can choose the type to be Abbreviated or Standard or Phone and then print.

If you do want a custom report because you want different output fields than you find on the above reports, you can create a report with criteria:
  • Age -- is or is greater than -- 18
  • and Age -- is or is less than -- 30
  • Marriage Status -- is -- Single
Then pick whatever output fields you want in the Format section of the report.

There's also a link on the Quarterly Report itself for each item that will show you the members who make up that group. You can click on the link by the YSA line to see who is in that group.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Alan_Brown wrote:and Age -- is or is less than -- 30
That should be less than 31. (Or less than or equal to 30)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

RussellHltn wrote:That should be less than 31. (Or less than or equal to 30)
Uh, that's exactly what I said. "Is or is less than -- 30"
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

D'oh. I didn't see the first "is".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”