Need Teaching Record / Progress Record Forms in pdf

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
harley9

Re: Need Teaching Record / Progress Record Forms in pdf

Post by harley9 »

tazamin wrote:After going through the pain of making a fillable progress Record by hand I felt like I had to put it up. So hopefully some other poor Ward Mission Leader Doesn't have to go through the same painful process.
Do you happen to have a fillable version with the second page that can be printed on the back side?
tazamin

Post by tazamin »

Nope. It took long enough to do the front side that I never did the back. But here is an easy free online solution where you can make your own forms like I made for the front.

https://www.pdfescape.com/

Just click on the free online edition and upload the PDF. You should be able to load the full PDF and then just add lots of form fields.

It would be way easier and effective to do it with the full Adobe Suite if you happen to have a copy or a couple hundred dollars to burn. But if not, this is the best free fix I have found.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

kuuipo129 wrote:Does anyone know if each row represents an individual or household? I am under the impression, from the information requested on the Progress Record, that each row represents an individual. I can't imagine trying to write information for a family of 5+ in the little boxes on one row.
As a missionary, I usually put an entire family in one row, as long as they were usually taught together. If they were taught in smaller groups (for example, the children in English and the parents in Spanish at separate appointments), I would give each group of people a row. So each row had a set of people who were taught together (could be an individual).
jacobmills

Post by jacobmills »

Here is a digitally-fillable version of the Teaching Record also.
Attachments
Teaching Record.pdf
(109.35 KiB) Downloaded 2744 times
natephillips

Post by natephillips »

hey thanks for posting the fillable PDF. I was just about to resort to an boring excel sheet. this is much cooler!
jdayelder

Post by jdayelder »

Thank you! Very useful!

Return to “Reports and Forms”