Need Teaching Record / Progress Record Forms in pdf

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
ch333

Need Teaching Record / Progress Record Forms in pdf

Post by ch333 »

I am looking to get a pdf copy of the Teaching Record (36987) Form. Preferably text searchable. Even better if it can be filled in electronically.

I'm also looking for Progress Record (36985) as a pdf too.

Thanks in advance.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ch333 wrote:I am looking to get a pdf copy of the Teaching Record (36987) Form. Preferably text searchable. Even better if it can be filled in electronically.

I'm also looking for Progress Record (36985) as a pdf too.
Both are available on ldscatalog.com. Just login with your unit login, and then search for those item numbers. They're not electronically fillable, but the PDFs can be downloaded from ldscatalog.com.

If you're not the ward clerk or someone else who has access to the unit login, then check with your ward clerk and ask him to download them for you.
ch333

Post by ch333 »

I thought I checked the lds catalog many times before, but this time there magically was a link:

Teaching Record: http://ftp.ldscatalog.com/36987000.pdf
Progress Record: http://ftp.ldscatalog.com/36985000.pdf

Thanks again.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ch333 wrote:I thought I checked the lds catalog many times before, but this time there magically was a link:
I guess these are available without a unit login. The Teaching Record (36987) says "units only" in its description, but even without logging in, you can see and download the form.
zabaki

Post by zabaki »

I have the progress record in doc form (in norwegian, danish and maybe english), if it is still wanted.
darrells

Progress Record

Post by darrells »

zabaki wrote:I have the progress record in doc form (in norwegian, danish and maybe english), if it is still wanted.

Do you still a .doc Progress Record form?
hooson

Post by hooson »

I don't have it in .doc myself, but it's available to download in PDF from here:

http://store.lds.org/images/estore/products/eng/10_36985000_o06.pdf

If you really need a Word file, and if you're technologically inclined, there are ways of making Word files from PDFs.
Hyde Park Ward
London England Hyde Park Stake
Stake Clerk
ScottCobbett

Post by ScottCobbett »

Just upload the PDF file here then click download. http://www.freepdfconvert.com/
kuuipo129

Re: Need Teaching Record / Progress Record Forms in pdf

Post by kuuipo129 »

My brother-in-law asked me to convert the Progress Record into a computer friendly format. He wants to be able to type it out and print it. I have finished it allowing an individual for each row. However I have come across different methods in completing this record. Does anyone know if each row represents an individual or household? I am under the impression, from the information requested on the Progress Record, that each row represents an individual. I can't imagine trying to write information for a family of 5+ in the little boxes on one row. Please let me know so I can make adjustments.

Thank you for your time.
tazamin

Re: Need Teaching Record / Progress Record Forms in pdf

Post by tazamin »

After going through the pain of making a fillable progress Record by hand I felt like I had to put it up. So hopefully some other poor Ward Mission Leader Doesn't have to go through the same painful process.

Enjoy!

James
Attachments
36985-progress-report-eng FILLABLE.pdf
Fillable Progress Record
(117.81 KiB) Downloaded 1040 times

Return to “Reports and Forms”