Report BIC and Sealed to Parents

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
rlowder01

Report BIC and Sealed to Parents

Post by rlowder01 »

Is there a way to report members who are/are not sealed to parents or BIC? My stake and bishop have requested this information. I've looked at creating a custom report, but cannot find the correct fields. I know this is something we can input to the record, and of course it shows on the record. Can it be reported?

Thanks!
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

It's not all that obvious, but in a custom report, select "Member Status" as a Criteria. Then under the Value part, you will discover "BIC", "Is sealed to parents", etc. that will help you create the report you are seeking.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Mikerowaved wrote:It's not all that obvious, but in a custom report, select "Member Status" as a Criteria. Then under the Value part, you will discover "BIC", "Is sealed to parents", etc. that will help you create the report you are seeking.
The wiki article on Custom Reports lists all these options, so it's a helpful resource when you want to create a custom report but aren't quite sure what field to use.
rlowder01

Post by rlowder01 »

Thanks to both Mikerowaved and Alan_Brown. Great help!

Return to “Reports and Forms”