Proposed Temple Ordinance Worker Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
troywo

one is available through Distribution

Post by troywo »

It appears the one of the forms can be ordered through the Distribution site. Form number 04768.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

troywo wrote:It appears the one of the forms can be ordered through the Distribution site. Form number 04768.
Thanks for posting that. It appears that many forms are now available at store.lds.org that were not there previously.

Many of the new forms can be downloaded in PDF form, but the Confidential Report on Proposed Temple Worker can only be ordered on paper at this point. As indicated in this post, your temple might be able to give you a fillable PDF, which might be a helpful option.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
geankarlo2010

Re: Proposed Temple Ordinance Worker Form

Post by geankarlo2010 »

Is there any way that we can get the form, from the MLS ? Or we still need to contact the temple?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

geankarlo2010 wrote:Is there any way that we can get the form, from the MLS ? Or we still need to contact the temple?
MLS does not have the form. Either your stake president or the temple will be your source for the best procedure to recommend temple workers in your temple district.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I can't speak for other countries, but in the US, this submission process is totally online. Bishops and stake presidents have access to a special web site through LCR, through which they can recommend members to serve as ordinance workers and volunteers. The last time I checked, neither counselors nor clerks had access to the web site.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
comfortonwuka

Post by comfortonwuka »

My bishop was the one that did my for me this past Sunday, please go to your bishop and inform him. :)

Return to “Reports and Forms”