Quarterly report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
Knitz

Quarterly report

Post by Knitz »

I was recently set apart as ward assistant clerk. I was asked to do the quarterly report.I logged in and went to the reports section. Under reports I find member list, new move ins and new move outs but no quarterly report. On MLS, I am shown as ward assistant clerk without specificity as membership or financial. Does this make a difference?
johnshaw

Re: Quarterly report

Post by johnshaw »

To view the LCR Access Table:

Go to ChurchofJesusChrist.org/lcr and sign in using your LDS Account username and password.
From the Other menu, select Access Table.
Click the Select a Role drop-down menu, and click a calling to view the tools available for that calling.

That will tell you what your calling gives you access to.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Are you (or were you) an EQ Ministering Secretary? Because that's the only calling I can see where those options would be the only thing you see. If you have two callings, you may need to change which calling is being used to determine your rights. If you have more than one calling there is a yellow box just below the menu and to the left of your ward and stake names and numbers. Use that drop down to select your clerk calling and you should see many more options on the Reports menu.
stullda

Post by stullda »

I'm the elders quorum secretary. I'm trying to report priesthood meeting attendance but don't seem to have access to do so. The access table shows EQS is supposed to have access to Quarterly Report. I can open the report, see what has been entered in other fields. Do I need to go to some other page? What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

In some other access problem cases I have heard of, the person's calling had been recorded as a custom calling rather than the standard calling. IIUC, custom callings do not confer access, but standard callings do. Also, for the present time, it can be a good idea for good measure to sign in to _both_ lds.org and churchofjesuschrist.org to make sure you're fully signed in.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

The EQ presidency (including secretary) can view the quarterly report but cannot edit it. You need to provide your attendance information to the ward clerk and he will enter it.

Return to “Reports and Forms”