Ministering Reporting

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
dad1nm

Ministering Action Report

Post by dad1nm »

I've been asked to call partnerships for the quarterly interviews. Why is there no action report available for this activity? What I perceive as necessary to adequately perform interviews is a report that would include the following columns, Ministering Bros., their phone #s, assigned families, Interview date, Interview time. This report would be used to create interviews for quorum leadership.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Ministering Reporting

Post by scgallafent »

The ministering assignments report contains ministering brothers with their phone number and email address and all of their assigned families. LCR does not store the interview date and time, so that isn't available to be printed on a report.
Sandor

Post by Sandor »

Our Relief Society Ministering Report function for reporting the Ministering Interviews completed in the Previous Quarter (i.e. October-December 2018) is not allowing me to enter the Ministering Interviews, for that time period, for the "Current Assignments". Note that the Relief Society also has Proposed Assignments to be implemented later in January 2019. Any suggestions?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

There was a problem with the Previous Quarter selection not rendering the page as discussed in the Past Quarter no loading thread. That function is now working. You may want to try again.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
trinarae

Post by trinarae »

new and trying to enter ministering interviews (after the ward clerk (IT support) has gone quiet. How do I get to the actual page where I "click" the interviews as being done? We did this in training....but flying solo...
nmecantwin73

Post by nmecantwin73 »

trinarae wrote:new and trying to enter ministering interviews (after the ward clerk (IT support) has gone quiet. How do I get to the actual page where I "click" the interviews as being done? We did this in training....but flying solo...
Here are two ways:
In the LDS Tools app on your mobile device, go to the Reports section, then to either the Ministering Brothers or Ministering Sisters section. Here you can tap the checkbox/circle for the interview completed. **Note: This only works for the current quarter.

Online in Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR.lds.org), go to the Ministering menu, select your organizations Current Assignments. Here you can click in the circles next to the names that are interviewed. For the Previous Quarter, select the drop-down menu that says "Current Quarter" and select "Previous Quarter".
chfrancom

Post by chfrancom »

I need to sort the Relief Society Ministering report alphabetically. How can I do this?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

chfrancom wrote:I need to sort the Relief Society Ministering report alphabetically. How can I do this?
Click on the title of the column (Name) to sort or reverse sort the list. I don't think there are any other sort options in the ministering report, but perhaps someone else with different experience will chime in.
ajdriggs

Post by ajdriggs »

nmecantwin73 wrote:
trinarae wrote:new and trying to enter ministering interviews (after the ward clerk (IT support) has gone quiet. How do I get to the actual page where I "click" the interviews as being done? We did this in training....but flying solo...
Here are two ways:
In the LDS Tools app on your mobile device, go to the Reports section, then to either the Ministering Brothers or Ministering Sisters section. Here you can tap the checkbox/circle for the interview completed. **Note: This only works for the current quarter.

Online in Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR.lds.org), go to the Ministering menu, select your organizations Current Assignments. Here you can click in the circles next to the names that are interviewed. For the Previous Quarter, select the drop-down menu that says "Current Quarter" and select "Previous Quarter".

Is a Stake Clerk able to select prior quarters on the assignments? We would like to see a summarized report showing % of interviews completed for Ministering Brothers & Ministering Sisters, by unit, for multiple quarters. Does that functionality exist. I cannot find this reporting on LCR.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Companionship data is only maintained for the previous and current quarter, so you will not be able to do that using the ministering reports. You can get the interview percentage for prior quarters from the quarterly report.

Return to “Reports and Forms”