Tax Donation Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
Elias.Latour

Tax Donation Form

Post by Elias.Latour »

I have received a tax donation form online showing the donations made while I resided in the United States. I am a US citizen and must file taxes.

However, the form tool does not show the donations made while in Peru and made in PEN. Presumably the Church is a 401(c)(3) in Peru as well as in other areas.

I wish to receive an amended form that includes all my donations for FY 2017. I need this information before April 15.

Please advise.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tax Donation Form

Post by russellhltn »

I think you'll need to get a separate form for donations each country. Members who have moved between US and Canada seem to be in the same situation.

Furthermore, I'd suggest you consult a tax professional to see what you can deduct. The church's operations in Peru may or may not be considered a 401(c)(3) since that is a US tax code designation.

This forum is primarily user-to-user help and any suggestions should be checked with a relevant official source.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”