Converts not appearing

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
justin.scott

Converts not appearing

Post by justin.scott »

A ward in our stake had 2 recent converts in December 2017, but they aren't showing up in the Converts section of the quarterly report - not even as a potential. Their baptism and confirmation has been recorded. Is there something we need to do to enable that to show up on the report, or does it sound like a system issue?
rontilby

Re: Converts not appearing

Post by rontilby »

My ward had a convert baptism on 30 Dec, and Confirmation on 31 Dec. The convert does not appear on the quarterly report. I believe that the mission office processed the paperwork on Monday or Tuesday Jan 1st or 2nd. I'm guessing that the data "snapshot" for the quarterly report happened before the mission office was able to create the new member record.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Converts not appearing

Post by russellhltn »

rontilby wrote:I'm guessing that the data "snapshot" for the quarterly report happened before the mission office was able to create the new member record.
Good guess. The data snapshot is done right at the very end of the quarter. If the converts hadn't been entered yet, that would explain it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”