Quarterly Report: record all primary-aged children attended or just the ones on the roll?

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
joshuajohnwallace

Re: Quarterly Report: record all primary-aged children attended or just the ones on the roll?

Post by joshuajohnwallace »

All right, thanks to everybody! These posts answer all my questions.
hwras

Re: Quarterly Report: record all primary-aged children attended or just the ones on the roll?

Post by hwras »

The handbook seems to contradict the answers above. As of January 2022, it says: 33.5.1.1 “Sunday Quorum and Organization Meetings. Attendance is recorded each week by quorum and organization secretaries and advisers. Youth leaders may also assist in recording attendance. The count is the number attending the meeting in-person or by streaming, including visitors.” The last sentence says to include visitors (people whose records are not in the ward), but LCR doesn’t seem to comply with this, since you can only record attendance for people you have records for. Unless I’m missing something?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

This was a really old thread and the handbook changes are very recent. For 2021 Q4 it would be the old way. My guess is that for 2022 Q1 things will be done differently.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

As jonesrk said, the changes in the General Handbook will be effective for 2022-Q1. For 2021-Q4, only count the children on the roll.

Return to “Reports and Forms”