Reporting who is attending HPG

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
alextovey-p40

Reporting who is attending HPG

Post by alextovey-p40 »

Hey everyone, just have a question as this was possed to me earlier today. is Brethern who is in "nursury" counted in the HPG attendace in their meetings and also if someone is on stake business in another ward do we count them as well.

if you could let me know would be great as i thiknk they are counted but not 100%

many thanks
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

alextovey wrote:Hey everyone, just have a question as this was possed to me earlier today. is Brethern who is in "nursury" counted in the HPG attendace in their meetings and also if someone is on stake business in another ward do we count them as well.

if you could let me know would be great as i thiknk they are counted but not 100%

many thanks
For the purpose of Sunday Priesthood and auxiliary meetings attendance, those who are unable to attend because of another Church assignment, in this case brethren in the nursery, are recorded as attending these meetings. For more details have your Priesthood leadership consult the Church Handbook of Instruction, Book 1, p 143-144.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

If memory serves me correctly and you are using the forms printed out from MLS. There is a statement at the top of each of the relevant attendence forms explaining the the action to be taken.:)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Biggles wrote:If memory serves me correctly and you are using the forms printed out from MLS. There is a statement at the top of each of the relevant attendence forms explaining the the action to be taken.:)

That's a good point. Each Melchizedek Priesthood attendance roll says at the top:
Those who are unable to attend priesthood meeting because of a Church assignment are to be recorded as attending (including full-time missionaries from the ward or branch).

Return to “Reports and Forms”