Printing Ordination forms in Spanish

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jauwen

Printing Ordination forms in Spanish

Post by jauwen »

Newbie question here that I couldn't find the answer for in search...the problem is, I am a clerk in a Spanish branch, and tried recently to update and print out a Priesthood Ordination form.
It was an advancement to Priest for one of our young men. When I previewed the form, it displays in Portugese. I cannot seem to find the fix to change this. Can someone help? thanks -john
bmthomson

Re: Printing Ordination forms in Spanish

Post by bmthomson »

I am in an English ward, with English settings, but all the ordinances forms are printing in Portuguese as of today...5 Feb 2017.?????????????
Is this a bug? or somewhere we can modify this? Thanks bt
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Things to try: Under system options, look for printing language. Failing that, you can download mls and do a over the top install.

Edit: I was assuming that you were using MLS. It looks like a number of people are having the same problem with LCR.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
marcstruthers

Post by marcstruthers »

I know this was a year ago so you've probably figured it out, but I was looking to do the same thing and found that once in LCR, if you click on the Globe icon in the upper right corner that says "Worldwide - English" and then change the language to Spanish, your forms will then generate in Spanish.

Return to “Reports and Forms”