How to report Home Teaching in LCR

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jdpratt

How to report Home Teaching in LCR

Postby jdpratt » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:27 pm

New stake clerk here. I was asked to verify how EQP's can report HT online in LCR.... ie, how do I get there..... As stake clerk, can I see it? (I hope so.) Any guidance appreciated.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How to report Home Teaching in LCR

Postby russellhltn » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:34 pm

I know EQPs can report it, but I don't know the details. Each calling has their own thing they can and can't see. Do not make assumptions about what others can see based on what you can/cannot see. The viewing and editing rights are much too detailed to be able to do that.

Looking at the access table, you only have the ability to see statistics. But EPQs have full rights in the HT area.

According to the manual, it's the ward clerk who is responsible for teaching LCR at the ward level. (But it's the stake clerk's responsibility to teach ward clerks.) So, either you're going to have to sit down with a EQP or a ward clerk to see how it works.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:50 pm

jdpratt wrote:I was asked to verify how EQP's can report HT online in LCR.... ie, how do I get there.....

Leader and Clerk Resources > Organizations > Home and Visiting Teaching.

There is also a large picture when LCR first opens that will take the elders quorum president or high priests group leader to Home and Visiting Teaching.

BenCarrigan

Postby BenCarrigan » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:04 am

I am the new High Priest Quorum secretary, how do I report the home teaching for our group online.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:18 pm

BenCarrigan wrote:I am the new High Priest Quorum secretary, how do I report the home teaching for our group online.

Elders quorum counselors, high priests assistants, and secretaries can also record home teaching. See the post immediately before yours for the location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”