Activity Plan Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

kd7mha wrote:I have used a PDF that allowed saving using the Free Adobe Reader, it saved the field information in a separate file, I don't know the specifics on how it was set up
When a user enters data in a PDF file with data entry and save enabled, there are two options availble upon saving. The first, and default, is that the file opened will be saved with the data entered using the original file's name. The user can select an alternate file name, location, or both by using the main menu "File>Save As..." selection.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
allenjpl

Updated Activity Plan Form

Post by allenjpl »

Although I generally don't like resurrecting ancient threads, I created a fillable, saveable Activity Plan based on the link earlier in the thread, and it only seemed to make sense to post it in this thread instead of creating a new one.
activityplan.pdf
(636.65 KiB) Downloaded 714 times
atticusewig

Post by atticusewig »

allenjpl wrote:Although I generally don't like resurrecting ancient threads, I created a fillable, saveable Activity Plan based on the link earlier in the thread, and it only seemed to make sense to post it in this thread instead of creating a new one.

If you don't mind my asking, what software did you use to create this form ?

Thanks,
Atticus
allenjpl

Post by allenjpl »

atticusewig wrote:If you don't mind my asking, what software did you use to create this form ?

Thanks,
Atticus

I used Adobe Professional 9.3.
ShaneHWalker

Re: Activity Plan Form

Post by ShaneHWalker »

I have used this link many times in the past because it is the only fillable activity plan I have ever located on the web. I have saved the file to several computers over the years, but I can't for some reason, seem to get this to open as fillable on my family laptop running Windows 10. Should that have made a difference? Am I doing something wrong, or is there some other way to get a compatible, fillable activity plan? Thanks by the way, for making this one available for all of us unknowledgeable in the methods of how to create our own fillable version.
ShaneHWalker

Re: Activity Plan Form

Post by ShaneHWalker »

Found my problem. Adobe Reader was not on the family laptop. Downloaded the free version and it opened just fine! Cheers!

Return to “Reports and Forms”