Activity Plan Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
User avatar
BenJoeM-p40
New Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: Ogden, Utah
Contact:

Activity Plan Form

Postby BenJoeM-p40 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Our Stake requires activity plan forms to be filled out on every activity. We have had a struggle getting leaders to fill them out. However, I finally found a solution.

EDIT: Please see the following post later in the thread for the PDF file attached to the post:

PDF File Here

It is a PDF form that you can fill out on your computer and print. I have put this on our ward website and usage has tripled since.

Enjoy, edit, customize, thanks!

BenJoe

jbh001
Community Moderators
Posts: 854
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Postby jbh001 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:37 pm

That's great, but it is possible to just link directly to the one at lds.org instead of posting a scanned version?

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/activityplan.pdf

You might also link this one if necessary.

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/parentalpermission_medicalrelease.pdf

User avatar
opee
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:00 am
Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Postby opee » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:45 pm

jbh001 wrote:That's great, but it is possible to just link directly to the one at lds.org instead of posting a scanned version?

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/activityplan.pdf

You might also link this one if necessary.

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/parentalpermission_medicalrelease.pdf



The difference is that on BenJoe's you can type in the data instead of handwriting...

User avatar
mkmurray
Senior Member
Posts: 3241
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:56 pm
Location: Utah
Contact:

Postby mkmurray » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Attached to this post is the PDF file. We will be removing the other one from the Wiki.
Attachments
Activity_Plan.pdf
(270.65 KiB) Downloaded 1064 times
Many questions are already answered on the LDSTech wiki. Check it out!

User avatar
BenJoeM-p40
New Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: Ogden, Utah
Contact:

Wiki Oops

Postby BenJoeM-p40 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Thanks guys, I misunderstood the wiki purpose.

Thanks everyone.

User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 14693
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Postby aebrown » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:57 pm

This is a great idea. Just one suggestion: if you would start with the electronic version located on lds.org (linked to earlier in this thread), and then add the edit fields, the result would be more readable and look better. The one posted above is based on a scanned version with registration that's a bit off.

User avatar
BenJoeM-p40
New Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: Ogden, Utah
Contact:

Postby BenJoeM-p40 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:30 am

Thanks,

I am working on that now. I couldn't find the electronic version so I scanned this one in.

Thanks.

kennethjorgensen
Community Moderators
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:29 am
Location: Alnwick, UK

Postby kennethjorgensen » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:29 am

Alan_Brown wrote:This is a great idea. Just one suggestion: if you would start with the electronic version located on lds.org (linked to earlier in this thread), and then add the edit fields, the result would be more readable and look better. The one posted above is based on a scanned version with registration that's a bit off.


And if you have a PDF printer installed then you dont even need to print it. You can then save it for your own records and email it to whoever needs it.

Is it not possible to save data with a PDF with input fields or is it just this example?

User avatar
kd7mha
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:27 pm
Location: Logan, Utah

Postby kd7mha » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:50 am

dkjorgi wrote:And if you have a PDF printer installed then you dont even need to print it. You can then save it for your own records and email it to whoever needs it.

Is it not possible to save data with a PDF with input fields or is it just this example?


I have used a PDF that allowed saving using the Free Adobe Reader, it saved the field information in a separate file, I don't know the specifics on how it was set up
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.

jdlessley
Community Moderators
Posts: 6526
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:30 pm
Location: USA, TX

Postby jdlessley » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:05 pm

dkjorgi wrote:Is it not possible to save data with a PDF with input fields or is it just this example?
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader cannot change the functionality of the form created by the originator. The form must be created using Adobe Acrobat Professional version 8 and later or the Enterprise software Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extensions and the feature for saving data must be activated by the person creating the form.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?


Return to “Reports and Forms”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest