What form to use

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:00 am

What form to use

Postby jameseverettconrad » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:07 am

We have a priesthood holder Who has been divorced through the temple who wants to remarry in the temple needs approval

Senior Member
Posts: 2848
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:17 am
Location: Cumming, GA, USA

Re: What form to use

Postby eblood66 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:13 am

The bishop needs to initiate an Application to the First Presidency in LCR. Only the bishop can do this. Clerks and counselors don't have access.

Return to “Reports and Forms”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest