Temple Clearance Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
dscrowther

Temple Clearance Form

Post by dscrowther »

I am having difficulty finding the Temple Clearance Form to fill out . It is known also as First Presidency Application form. Please reply back to me at my current email address with further instructions how to obtain this form my Bishop informed me I have to fill out online at LDS.Org . I would appreciate it for your assistance.

Thank you,
David Scrowther
[telephone number and email address removed]
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Temple Clearance Form

Post by lajackson »

dscrowther wrote:I am having difficulty finding the Temple Clearance Form to fill out . It is known also as First Presidency Application form.
The form is only accessible by your bishop and stake president. Once your bishop starts the Application online, he will see instructions on how your information should be included.

[Note: I have removed the personal information from your post. This is a public forum.]
RomneyJ1994

Post by RomneyJ1994 »

Hello, I am also having issues getting the form. My Bishop is new and does not know what to look for on his end. What would name of the form, so I can tell my bishop what to look for on his portal?

Thank you for your time.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Your bishop should log into LCR and look for Membership > Application to the First Presidency.

Return to “Reports and Forms”