stationery ordering forms

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
rootbeericecream

stationery ordering forms

Post by rootbeericecream »

The stationery ordering forms used for ordering letterhead, business and tithing envelopes are used rarely enough to easily get lost in a clerks office.

Is this form available electronically somewhere?
What is the possibility of including in the forms section of MLS?
opee

Post by opee »

rootbeericecream wrote: Is this form available electronically somewhere?

The form is available on ldscatalog.com if you login as a unit, you can search for "Stationery" or use item #: 31986000.

Not a bad idea to possibly include as a form on MLS that can be filled in "automatically" with the current/new leader's name.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

rootbeericecream wrote:The stationery ordering forms used for ordering letterhead, business and tithing envelopes are used rarely enough to easily get lost in a clerks office.

Is this form available electronically somewhere?
What is the possibility of including in the forms section of MLS?
See this post.
You can also call in and order them. Then no form is needed.
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

Any of you know how order stationery in international areas, like Brazil? I believe we don't have this service available at our country.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

MorettiDP wrote:Any of you know how order stationery in international areas, like Brazil? I believe we don't have this service available at our country.
You might try contacting the distribution center at ldscatalog@ldschurch.org
Before doing so go to their web site and at the top of the page is a link that says "Country Sites". Click on that to put the page into the Portuguese language.
m1928

Re: stationery ordering forms

Post by m1928 »

I found the place to order and it pulls the address and name of the Stake President.

My questions
below is on the envelope - first question is does the church offer a corner sticker to allow use of all the old envelopes we have?
Our past Stake President moved a few times during the nine years and we have envelopes that could be used still. (window envelopes for checks)

There is a space after the city name and the comma -- is there a reason for that? perhaps there is a space entered after the city name on his membership records? Although I looked at it and online there is no extra space.
Is it a post office thing?

also is the standard way to address the state
US-VT (or US-whatever the state you have is)

I believe in postal mailings the comma is left out completely and there is an extra space there -- but this is the return and typographically is not correct.

I would like to know before ordering 1,000

Return to “Reports and Forms”