District Reporting Form Print Preview PDF

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
professor1554

District Reporting Form Print Preview PDF

Post by professor1554 »

I am using the Home and Visiting Teaching Window and trying to print out the District Reporting Form. The PDF preview does not show all of the records. On the screen/window the home teaching companions are separated by an alternating blue highlight. The PDF preview only prints the highlighted companionships, not the un-highlighted ones. How do I contact the developers to mention this bug.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: District Reporting Form Print Preview PDF

Post by sbradshaw »

The best way to get bug reports to the developers is through the Feedback button towards the bottom left of the Leader and Clerk Resources site (this forum is mainly for user-to-user support, questions, etc. – maybe someone else with access to the Home and Visiting Teaching tools will chime in if they've seen this problem too).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
williamjackson

Post by williamjackson »

professor1554 wrote:The PDF preview only prints the highlighted companionships, not the un-highlighted ones.
I noticed today that a "companionship" with no home teachers in it will not be included when I print the District Reporting Form. Do you have any of those?
JoelHIzatt

Post by JoelHIzatt »

could I please print this form?
JoelHIzatt

Post by JoelHIzatt »

How lone does that take?
JoelHIzatt

Post by JoelHIzatt »

My wife needs to submit this report
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Rights to the report are only granted to whose individuals who have callings that give them access. There is no one here who can grant access.

Since it's your wife that needs the report (assuming she's a VT coordinator or in the RS presidency), she will have to look under her own account. Those reports are not available to spouses.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”