Reporting attendance for Quarterly reports

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Reporting attendance for Quarterly reports

Post by aebrown »

schlesingerobertguy1 wrote:I'm new at putting together or calculating the quarterly Attendance Roll for "High Priests Group". I was told if one person attends priesthood (HP) then that would count as attendance for the Quarter. So how do you calculate everything together step by step in order to be 100% accurate to turn it in to the ward clerk?
Attendance for the Quarterly Report is counted only for the reporting MONTH, which is the last month of the quarter. So for the quarter just ended, you count attendance only for the month of September.

The Help Center article Quarterly Report covers several important details; in particular you will want to read the section titled "Quorum, Class, and Primary Attendance."
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

The instructions are to count the number of priesthood holders and prospective elders (assigned to your high priests group, in this case) who attended at least one priesthood meeting during the last month of the quarter or who attended young men or Primary at least once during the month because their calling put them in one of those other meetings. You need to know who is assigned to the high priests group. You can see who is assigned to the high priests group by looking in LCR.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

schlesingerobertguy1 wrote:I'm new at putting together or calculating the quarterly Attendance Roll for "High Priests Group". I was told if one person attends priesthood (HP) then that would count as attendance for the Quarter. So how do you calculate everything together step by step in order to be 100% accurate to turn it in to the ward clerk?
You start off by using the attendance sheet printed from LCR. Hopefully that's been filled out during the month. Looking at the grid, it's pretty easy to see who has not attended any meetings during the month. There's some boxes at the bottom that help you write down the numbers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
arnieoldem

Post by arnieoldem »

where can i find to fill up the average attendance per organization?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

arnieoldem wrote:where can i find to fill up the average attendance per organization?
Clerks no longer need to do that. After you fill out the Class and Quorum Attendance page, those numbers are used to automatically fill in the quarterly report.
jkent50

Post by jkent50 »

Anyone have issues with the Class and Quorum attendance numbers not feeding over to the Quarterly Report?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jkent50 wrote:Anyone have issues with the Class and Quorum attendance numbers not feeding over to the Quarterly Report?
Yes, mainly because it is a new feature. But keep in mind that the feed is not instant. When all is going well, the servers batch things every five minutes. But if the servers hiccup I do not know if they resolve on the next batch or later, or if additional prodding is needed.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

The servers will resolve on the next batch, so it should eventually resolve.

If you haven't entered anything in the last 15 minutes and the changes haven't reflected on the report, that makes me interested.
siamsam0518

Which have the ability to record attendance in LCR for Aaronic Priesthood and YW Classes

Post by siamsam0518 »

I can't find any information on which roles (aside from Bishopric/ward clerk) can record attendance for AP/YW classes. Where can I find this? Which callings in the ward can have access to do this?
davesudweeks

Re: Which have the ability to record attendance in LCR for Aaronic Priesthood and YW Classes

Post by davesudweeks »

siamsam0518 wrote:I can't find any information on which roles (aside from Bishopric/ward clerk) can record attendance for AP/YW classes. Where can I find this? Which callings in the ward can have access to do this?
The youth apparently don't have access. I don't know why. If I was the bishop (and assuming the clerk has access to record for all organizations), I would ask all the youth secretaries to track attendance on the paper forms as we have done for years and then turn them in to the clerk for recording. It shouldn't be that much of a time issue based on what I have been recording for our EQ meetings. The bishopric members have plenty on their shoulders already. The adult secretaries should have access for their organizations if their callings are recorded correctly.

Return to “Reports and Forms”