Names submitted for temple ordinances

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Names submitted for temple ordinances

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:I have not had the data to personally confirm this. But as you say, it should. It would be silly if some of the other items added to the report and mentioned in the Presiding Bishopric notice (Feb 1, 2014) were only for the last quarter, such as Individuals sealed to spouse in temple, and Prospective elders advanced to the Melchizedek Priesthood.
I belive the items where only the last month counts is things that should be happening each month - like HT/VT, attendance, etc. Hopefully the last month has the same or better stats then the 3-month average. (Student wards facing school breaks not withstanding.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
alinconstantinescu

Post by alinconstantinescu »

I think the third month is counted for key indicators where the clerk/leader records information. It would not make any sense for the QR System to reject any FS name submissions (printed or shared) done in April and May, for example, and accept just the ones that will be done in June.
brdougl

Post by brdougl »

If I reserve a name and print a FOR for just baptisms and confirmations in Q1 and then print the FOR for the same individual again in Q2 for I & E, will that be considered as "submitting a name" in both Q1 and Q2? Or does it only count the first time you print a FOR for a given individual?

Return to “Reports and Forms”