Filling out Quarterly Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jmower

Filling out Quarterly Report

Post by jmower »

Where are the instructions for filling out the Quarterly Report to be found? Where is a blank form found? How is this done online?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Filling out Quarterly Report

Post by aebrown »

jmower wrote:Where are the instructions for filling out the Quarterly Report to be found? Where is a blank form found? How is this done online?
Instructions are found on RKATS under Quarterly Report.

The report can be filled out online under Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) on LDS.org (clerk.lds.org or leader.lds.org or on your Tools menu on LDS.org), on the Reports menu.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

aebrown wrote:
jmower wrote:Where are the instructions for filling out the Quarterly Report to be found? Where is a blank form found? How is this done online?
Instructions are found on RKATS under Quarterly Report.

The report can be filled out online under Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) on LDS.org (clerk.lds.org or leader.lds.org or on your Tools menu on LDS.org), on the Reports menu.
(NOTE: I think the link aebrown gave to Record-Keeping and Technology Support (RKATS) for the Quarterly Report is broken, temporarily or permanently...at least for me it returns a page that says "The content on this page is restricted to certain roles. LDS Account sign-in is required." The same link returns the same message on LDS.org/lcr under Quarterly Report when you select "more" for more help documentation. I would assume that my role as an assistant stake clerk-membership would allow me to see that page on quarterly reports!)

If you also can't see that page, and until somone can get that fixed... Clerks can go to LDS.org/lcr and select Quarterly Report under the Reports tab. The Mouse-over help tips probably will give you enough help as you mouse over each item on the report. The Report can be submitted (after the first day of each new quarter) via MLS (until it goes away) or on LDS.org. You fill in the blank spots! The Blank report is printed from MLS...
kylejamesryan

Post by kylejamesryan »

I'm a newly called ward clerk and was wondering if anyone knows when the help link will be available?

I can get to the quarterly report on lds.org just fine but the "more..." help link gives me the same error message noted in this thread.

thank you
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kylejamesryan wrote:I can get to the quarterly report on lds.org just fine but the "more..." help link gives me the same error message noted in this thread.
The permissions seem to have been fixed -- I can see the Quarterly Report article once again.

Return to “Reports and Forms”