Filling out Quarterly Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jmower
New Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:56 am

Filling out Quarterly Report

Postby jmower » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Where are the instructions for filling out the Quarterly Report to be found? Where is a blank form found? How is this done online?

User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 14685
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Re: Filling out Quarterly Report

Postby aebrown » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:51 am

jmower wrote:Where are the instructions for filling out the Quarterly Report to be found? Where is a blank form found? How is this done online?

Instructions are found on RKATS under Quarterly Report.

The report can be filled out online under Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) on LDS.org (clerk.lds.org or leader.lds.org or on your Tools menu on LDS.org), on the Reports menu.

kisaac
Community Moderators
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:04 am
Location: Utah, united states

Re: Filling out Quarterly Report

Postby kisaac » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:28 am

aebrown wrote:
jmower wrote:Where are the instructions for filling out the Quarterly Report to be found? Where is a blank form found? How is this done online?

Instructions are found on RKATS under Quarterly Report.

The report can be filled out online under Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) on LDS.org (clerk.lds.org or leader.lds.org or on your Tools menu on LDS.org), on the Reports menu.

(NOTE: I think the link aebrown gave to Record-Keeping and Technology Support (RKATS) for the Quarterly Report is broken, temporarily or permanently...at least for me it returns a page that says "The content on this page is restricted to certain roles. LDS Account sign-in is required." The same link returns the same message on LDS.org/lcr under Quarterly Report when you select "more" for more help documentation. I would assume that my role as an assistant stake clerk-membership would allow me to see that page on quarterly reports!)

If you also can't see that page, and until somone can get that fixed... Clerks can go to LDS.org/lcr and select Quarterly Report under the Reports tab. The Mouse-over help tips probably will give you enough help as you mouse over each item on the report. The Report can be submitted (after the first day of each new quarter) via MLS (until it goes away) or on LDS.org. You fill in the blank spots! The Blank report is printed from MLS...

kylejamesryan
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Filling out Quarterly Report

Postby kylejamesryan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:21 pm

I'm a newly called ward clerk and was wondering if anyone knows when the help link will be available?

I can get to the quarterly report on lds.org just fine but the "more..." help link gives me the same error message noted in this thread.

thank you

User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 14685
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Re: Filling out Quarterly Report

Postby aebrown » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:04 am

kylejamesryan wrote:I can get to the quarterly report on lds.org just fine but the "more..." help link gives me the same error message noted in this thread.

The permissions seem to have been fixed -- I can see the Quarterly Report article once again.


Return to “Reports and Forms”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest