Where is the MLS built-in Report "YSA Report"

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
Android29

Where is the MLS built-in Report "YSA Report"

Post by Android29 »

As an assistant Stake Clerk in MLS I've been asked to run the "YSA Report". We all agree (other clerks) it used to be there "somewhere" but none of us are now able to find it. We couldn't find it on-line either - lds.org

I have never had a reason to run it until now so we aren't sure where it actually was or if it was really even there. I don't know if it was removed with a recent MLS update or if I no longer have insufficient permissions ?

Thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Where is the MLS built-in Report "YSA Report"

Post by lajackson »

Android29 wrote:As an assistant Stake Clerk in MLS I've been asked to run the "YSA Report". We all agree (other clerks) it used to be there "somewhere" but none of us are now able to find it.
Look in MLS under Custom Reports and see if it is a report your stake created for some special use.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think there's a built-in report that lists all the YSA. I think it's under "organizations". I'm not in front of MLS right now, so I'm going by memory.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Android29

Post by Android29 »

It's not a custom report, we are all sure it used to be a Menu choice. I'll take a look under Organizations. - thanks
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Android29 wrote:As an assistant Stake Clerk in MLS I've been asked to run the "YSA Report".
I suspect you're looking for Organizations > Single Members > Young Single Adult.
Android29

Post by Android29 »

Organizations > Single Members > Young Single Adults just shows the Adult Leadership. Not really what we're looking for. At this point we'll create a custom report and chalk this up to my failing memory ;-)

Thanks everyone for your help !
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Android29 wrote:Organizations > Single Members > Young Single Adults just shows the Adult Leadership. Not really what we're looking for. At this point we'll create a custom report and chalk this up to my failing memory ;-)

Thanks everyone for your help !
The top section of that pages shows the leadership but the bottom section shows the list of Young Single Adults. If you click the Print link in the top right of that section it provides the option of several types of reports (Birthday, Standard, Abbreviated and Phone).
Android29

Post by Android29 »

Huh, I didn't notice that. I'll take a look again next time I'm at the church. Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

eblood66 wrote:The top section of that pages shows the leadership but the bottom section shows the list of Young Single Adults. If you click the Print link in the top right of that section it provides the option of several types of reports (Birthday, Standard, Abbreviated and Phone).
That's true of wards, but if my test install of MLS is any indication, it's not true of stake MLS. I can't find it at all.

I think it's going to require a custom report.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Android29

Post by Android29 »

Sounds good. Thanks for the info.

Return to “Reports and Forms”