Where is the MLS built-in Report "YSA Report"

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
eblood66

Re: Where is the MLS built-in Report "YSA Report"

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:
eblood66 wrote:The top section of that pages shows the leadership but the bottom section shows the list of Young Single Adults. If you click the Print link in the top right of that section it provides the option of several types of reports (Birthday, Standard, Abbreviated and Phone).
That's true of wards, but if my test install of MLS is any indication, it's not true of stake MLS. I can't find it at all.

I think it's going to require a custom report.
I'm sure you're right. I had forgotten he'd mentioned he was a stake clerk.

At the ward level you can also get a list of YSA's from the Unit Statistics report on the Clerk Resources site. In that report you can click on the Young Single Adults link to get to a report of all YSAs. I wonder if there is a similar report at the stake level.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

russellhltn wrote:
eblood66 wrote:The top section of that pages shows the leadership but the bottom section shows the list of Young Single Adults. If you click the Print link in the top right of that section it provides the option of several types of reports (Birthday, Standard, Abbreviated and Phone).
That's true of wards, but if my test install of MLS is any indication, it's not true of stake MLS. I can't find it at all.

I think it's going to require a custom report.
The next closest thing for a stake would probably be Reports/Forms > Unit Statistics > (Change Reports to Detailed) > Young Single Adult Members. That will give you a list of young single adults with Name / Sex / Priesthood / MRN / Birth date / Confirmation date / Ward.
jirp

Post by jirp »

If all you need is the name list if I remember right you can get it from the Membership audit report too.

Return to “Reports and Forms”