Temple Form for Family Sealing

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Temple Form for Family Sealing

Post by russellhltn »

pvizza1963 wrote:My wife and I are going to be sealed soon. My oldest daughter will be sealed with us/. Will her children are grandchildren be sealed to her.
Not automatically. You'd need to discuss the details with your bishop.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

pvizza1963 wrote:My wife and I are going to be sealed soon. My oldest daughter will be sealed with us/. Will her children are grandchildren be sealed to her.
She and her husband would need to go through the same process for their children (your grandchildren) as you have done to be sealed to her. She and her husband would be sealed first, and then their children sealed to them.

If everything is in order and properly in place, it can happen at the same time if you wish, or soon afterward.
nancyvaenuku

Post by nancyvaenuku »

Any number to contact the temple for booking an apointment for sealing
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

nancyvaenuku wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:54 am Any number to contact the temple for booking an apointment for sealing
For a living ordinance, go to https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/temples and find your temple in the Temple List. There should be a phone number on the home page for that temple.

Return to “Reports and Forms”