Temple Divorce Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
Community Moderators
Posts: 8579
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:27 pm
Location: US

Re: Temple Divorce Form

Postby lajackson » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:59 am

russellhltn wrote:
fishslaver wrote:My question is can i be sealed to my new wife now that this has taken place?

You need a sealing clearance from the First Presidency to be sealed to your current wife.

Your bishop will be able to explain the process and help you with an Application to the First Presidency.

Return to “Reports and Forms”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest