Stake Conference Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jeromer7

Re: Stake Conference Report

Post by jeromer7 »

csw14086 wrote:Now, who fills out the rest of the form regarding the summary and notes for the next visiting authority? Does the general authority fill that portion out or does the stake clerk do it?
In my 9 years as a stake clerk, when there has a visiting GA for stake conference, I filled out the general information at the top of the form, added the attendance and gave him the form. He took it and I never saw it again. A filled in copy has never been sent back for inclusion in our stake history.
lskab

Post by lskab »

Where is the Stake Conference Report Form found?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lskab wrote:Where is the Stake Conference Report Form found?
A paper version of that form is sent by President Packer's office to the stake president for stake conferences where the stake president presides; when a General/Area authority presides, he typically brings it with him.

If you want an electronic version of the forum, the stake clerk can call President Packer's office. When I was a stake clerk, I did that and they sent a Word document that was easy to fill out.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Last month, Elder Cardon said I must have set some sort of record when I e-mailed our stake conference report to him in Word format, with the top portion already filled in before he arrived for our conference. He still gave me the blank paper form, even though it was not needed. It is just part of the packet they receive.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Reports and Forms”