Food Order Forms

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
showseason

Food Order Forms

Post by showseason »

Our RS President says she heard from the stake that there is a new food order form out dated the first of August this year that they want us to start using it immediately. The Bishop and I had not heard anything about this and you would think the bishop would be the first to know. I have been asked to check with Salt Lake tomorrow but was wondering if anyone had heard of the update.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Food Order Forms

Post by jdlessley »

There is a revised Bishop's Order For Commodities - Food and Supplies (United States). I do not know what the revision date is however. We were informed that a supply of the new form would be sent to our unit when available and that we were to continue to use the outdated form until the revised form became available. We are expecting a supply of the new form to be sent to the bishop. I don't know if the new form is available or not on store.lds.org since I do not have a calling with access to use the Unit Materials section of the store.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jdlessley wrote:I don't know if the new form is available or not on store.lds.org since I do not have a calling with access to use the Unit Materials section of the store.
The form is available, but I am not able to tell from the picture if it is the new one or not.
showseason

Post by showseason »

The form online at store, blown up, appears to have a 11/12 date at the bottom. Our last order in May of this year, we were sent those dated 12/09. Guess I'll just have to call SL tomorrow to know for sure.
showseason

Post by showseason »

Called Distribution Services this morning and found that yes, there is a new food order form. They were supposed to be automatically sent to wards to be used starting August 1st. We were to stop using the old ones on July 31st. The person at distribution services said it does not show that we were sent any of these though for some reason, so she is sending us a package right away, however it could take 5-10 days to get here. Storehouse will have to accept the old ones in the meantime. Mystery solved.
ggllbb

Post by ggllbb »

At a Bishops storehouse training session at the storehouse, we were told that each unit would receive one package of forms automatically (25 forms) and that we would need to order more at that time. They said that would happen "the first of August" and that there had been a delay because they did not have enough printed. The forms will be sent directly to the Bishop.

There are some items removed and some items added. One item removed is Beef Stew. If that is on the form, then it is the old one. There are some additional changes to the form.

We were also told to use the old one until the new ones are available then destroy the old ones.

By the way, as of Sunday, we had not seen any new forms.
Thaiboyzdad

Post by Thaiboyzdad »

I have been searching the store.lds.org website looking for this form. "Bishop's Order for Commodities - Food and Suppliers (United States) 33585 pinted 11/12

However, this does not appear to be available online. Can anyone tell me how to find this form and order it?

Thanks,
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

thaiboyzdad wrote:I have been searching the store.lds.org website looking for this form. "Bishop's Order for Commodities - Food and Suppliers (United States) 33585 pinted 11/12

However, this does not appear to be available online. Can anyone tell me how to find this form and order it?
Checking prior threads, it appears that only Bishops can order it on-line. The alternative is to call the Distribution Center.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”