Statistics Reports

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
dwalker

Statistics Reports

Post by dwalker »

For about two weeks now there are some errors in the statistics report. Particularly, the members with a current recommend and the members without a current recommend. The line for members without a recommend only includes those for which there is no expiration date. Those with an expiration date that has already passed are not being included in the totals.
mprusse

Re: Statistics Reports

Post by mprusse »

I can confirm this as we noticed it yesterday. My ward clerk congratulated me on a job well done with only six endowed without recommend. The joy was short-lived. A recount showed 30. :-(
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Statistics Reports

Post by jdlessley »

There is a discussion similar to this in the Temple Recommend Status in Reports thread. The fourth post of that thread is where the similar issue discussion begins.

There are two threads in the Leader and Clerk Resources forum for the online tools that report anomalies. They are Bug report: Temple Recommend Status report innaccurate and More temple recommend strangeness. These two threads may or may not be related to the same causes as the MLS reports issues.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Reports and Forms”