Filing Disciplinary Council forms online

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
Garyi

Filing Disciplinary Council forms online

Post by Garyi »

I am a ward clerk , we recently held a disciplinary council & filled out the forms in MLS. Our Stake Executive secretary said that we should have filled them out online & sent them in.

I would like to know where to go in lds.org to find those forms & navigate thru those for the future.

Thank you,

Gary I
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

on LDS.org: Leaders resources/membership/disciplinary councils
Garyi

Post by Garyi »

I'll try that,

Thanks TinMan
bhm014

Post by bhm014 »

TinMan wrote:on LDS.org: Leaders resources/membership/disciplinary councils
If we fill the report online, where does it go? Directly to the stake? Who can retrieve it? How about for the bishop and clerk signatures?
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

you sign them electroically. It goes to the SP for his review and he signs it electronically. Then off to HQ. After that you can only retrieve it through a request to confidential records department.

At least that is my understanding...
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

The clerk fills out the form online and submits it to the bishop electronically. When the bishop electronically signs the form (after reviewing and editing it), it is routed to the Stake President. In each case, the action item will appear on the respective Leader Resources page (used to be on the right side, but I'm not the clerk any more so cannot see if the format has not changed).

I found it was easier to type everything up in word or OpenOffice, then copy and past to the online form.
clutter.brian

Post by clutter.brian »

Similar type of question.

We recently reconvened a disciplinary council and I now need to fill out a new report. When I go on lds.org and select the option to reconvene a council it just brings me back to the original form I filled out the first time. Am I just supposed to edit this form with the new information and change the council's prior decision, or is there a new form somewhere that I should fill out instead?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

You got me on this one. During the last year I was ward clerk, we processed several disciplinary councils online. In each case, the report "vanished" from my view when I submitted it to the bishop for approval. However, we never reconvened any of those councils before I was released so I have no experience in that matter.

I would suggest you ask this question of your Stake Clerk.
jasonjtaufer

Re: Filing Disciplinary Council forms online

Post by jasonjtaufer »

Question for the forum... I am testing the Beta site, and am a bishop. I filled out the disciplinary form, as I have numerous times before, with no problems at all. However, tonight after inputing as usual, upon completion, and clicking the button to send it to the stake president, it came up with the error, "Access Denied: You do not have access to this feature." Any thoughts?
barneyd1

Re: Filing Disciplinary Council forms online

Post by barneyd1 »

I'm having the exact same issue. I fill out the entire form and then when i go to "save for later" or to "submit" it. I get an access denied page.

Return to “Reports and Forms”