Disciplinary Reports

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

simonawright wrote:If memory serves isn't there something like this for the online missionary application? I think the Stake President and Bishop can grant different levels of access to clerks to assist in the procedure.
Yes, that's true. But in the case of the online missionary application, that's the only model for permissions for people beyond the bishop and stake president (who have permissions based only on their calling). If the stake president of bishop doesn't grant permissions to a clerk or executive secretary, they have no rights at all for that application.

So there are some differences, but I suppose it could be used as a model. It does seem like it could get unwieldy, since there are so many potential permissions that bishops or stake presidents might want to delegate.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
simonawright

Post by simonawright »

aebrown wrote: It does seem like it could get unwieldy, since there are so many potential permissions that bishops or stake presidents might want to delegate.
Administrators for MLS can assign access rights, based on calling, by ticking a box. I wouldn't have thought the same principle couldn't be used for Bishops and Stake Presidents to assign rights in the future to clerks and exec secs, probably through LDS.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aebrown wrote:It does seem like it could get unwieldy, since there are so many potential permissions that bishops or stake presidents might want to delegate.

The only way to know is to list them. I'm guessing there's only about half-dozen things a bishop/stake president can do that say, a clerk can't, and it's a function that can be delegated.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”