Building keys form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
lehrschallbrian

Post by lehrschallbrian »

Can you send me the excel doc
lehrschallbrian

Post by lehrschallbrian »

JeffTurgeon wrote:TRACKING KEYS ISSUED:

We have 2 forms.
1) Individual key agreement (member reads & signs when issued a key)
2) Summary Excel doc that shows who has what keys at a glance and stays on the computer. Excel doc helps us ID lost and found keys.

I would love to eliminate keys altogether and use proximity cards instead but I can't get the FM group to buy-in.
Can you send me the excel document
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lehrschallbrian wrote:Can you send me the excel document
The user you are making this request of does not visit the LDSTech Forum very often these days, so he may never see your question. You could try sending him a Private Message if you really want his attention.

Did you see this earlier post, which directs you to the wiki article Building keys? That article has attachments very similar to the two files you are requesting.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jagflynn

Re:

Post by jagflynn »

dotson98 wrote: I plan on creating a web-based database that my Building Reps can log into and reassign keys and do inventories, etc. I want to build it so that it can be used by any Stake or FM Group that is interested.
This seems like a great idea! If such a web-based application is available, please share it with me.

flynncmichael@gmail.com
jagflynn@hotmail.com

Return to “Reports and Forms”