Home Teachers and Visiting Teachers in MLS

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
justinjh

Re: Home Teachers and Visiting Teachers in MLS

Post by justinjh »

I am a branch mission leader and we need a list of members that shows their home and visiting teachers. Please make this available in LCR.
Also, I don't see a reason why information about assigned home teachers cannot be available to anyone in the branch or at least the branch council.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

justinjh wrote:I am a branch mission leader and we need a list of members that shows their home and visiting teachers. Please make this available in LCR.
Also, I don't see a reason why information about assigned home teachers cannot be available to anyone in the branch or at least the branch council.
All home teaching and visiting teaching data is no longer in MLS but on-line in LCR and has been for nearly a year. Access to that data is limited by calling. Originally only the leaders responsible for maintaining the data had access.

Limited access to view this data is being expanded to other leader positions. Who will get that viewing access is determined by the Priesthood Department. We do know the ward/branch mission leader will be able to view at least the HT/VT companionships and assignments when the programming is completed. What else is in the development planning is unknown. We seldom get advance notice of planning or release information.

Until access to view HT/VT is made available on-line to members of the ward/branch council it will need to be provided by either the Quorum and Relief Society presidencies or the ward/branch clerk.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

justinjh wrote:I am a branch mission leader and we need a list of members that shows their home and visiting teachers. Please make this available in LCR.
While you're waiting for this to appear in LCR, note that the LDS Tools mobile app as home and visiting teaching information available right now in the Reports section. It's organized by district, which probably isn't the format you're hoping for, but it's better than nothing....
michael314

Post by michael314 »

Hello, I am trying to update the home teaching assignments in LCR, is this possible? Or only in MLS? Could someone please give me an indication? Thank you!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

michael314 wrote:Hello, I am trying to update the home teaching assignments in LCR, is this possible? Or only in MLS? Could someone please give me an indication? Thank you!
HT/VT is no longer available in MLS. It has to be done in LCR. But you must have the right standard position (calling) to have access to it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
johnlarryroberts

Post by johnlarryroberts »

How do I get a blank District Reporting Form for my District Supervisors that will show the next three months for High Priests.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

johnlarryroberts wrote:How do I get a blank District Reporting Form for my District Supervisors that will show the next three months for High Priests.
On the Companionships Tab, press Print and select District Reporting Form. In the Months Displayed drop down box, select Current and Next Two Months. That's as close as you'll get, but you probably want 4th Quarter and that would be October, November, and December, which are available now.

Return to “Reports and Forms”