Home Teaching for current month

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
rspoon

Home Teaching for current month

Post by rspoon »

Is there a way to print a home teaching report for just the current month. The current options list for the current month and the past two month, or the current month and the next two months.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Home Teaching for current month

Post by jdlessley »

Select the Households tab for Home and Visiting Teaching on LCR. The current month along with the two previous months is provided. Additional filtering is available by selecting the options in the right column titled "Filter By ...". Then when clicking the Print button there are three print options for "[Quorum] Households", "Filtered Households", or "Entire Ward Households".
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rspoon

Post by rspoon »

I don't want to see the two previous month on the report because this is the blank report that I pass around in the Quorum meeting so all members can check off what families they have visited. If the two previous months are on the report then others can see the families that are not being visited and that may cause problems.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

rspoon wrote:I don't want to see the two previous month on the report because this is the blank report that I pass around in the Quorum meeting so all members can check off what families they have visited. If the two previous months are on the report then others can see the families that are not being visited and that may cause problems.
Thank you for the clarification. I am sorry that what you want is not currently available in LCR. Whether it will ever become available is unknown.

Some would say that passing around a list like this for others to see, even if for just the current month, would violate confidentiality and could also cause problems. In addition, what is missing when this is done is the individual reporting to the priesthood leaders about the household and not just that they were visited.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rspoon wrote:The current options list for the current month and the past two month, or the current month and the next two months.
Seems like the latter option would solve your problem. But I agree with jdlessley as far as getting any feedback.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rspoon

Post by rspoon »

You are right. Thanks for your help.

Return to “Reports and Forms”