New Member "roll"

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

aebrown wrote:Either approach can work.
Perfect solution
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

RussellHltn wrote:If custom reports allows selection by "Move in Date" or "Baptism Date", I think it should be possible to make a report.

Looking at my test install of MLS, both "Move in Date" and "Confirmation Date" are available. The only down side is that you'll have to enter a specific date and change it each time you run the report. There's no way to do "Conformation Date" is < 90 days ago. It's more like "Confirmation Date" is > "Aug 1, 2011".

But it beats the heck out of trying to do it by hand.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

RussellHltn wrote:Looking at my test install of MLS, both "Move in Date" and "Confirmation Date" are available. The only down side is that you'll have to enter a specific date and change it each time you run the report. There's no way to do "Conformation Date" is < 90 days ago. It's more like "Confirmation Date" is > "Aug 1, 2011".
You should'nt have to enter a new date ever if you do it like this-
kisaac wrote: ..."confirmation date" "was in last" "6" "months" (or a year, or whatever.)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kisaac wrote:You should'nt have to enter a new date ever if you do it like this-

Huh. I missed that. Thanks.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nweyand

new convert class roll

Post by nweyand »

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. This will help me a lot to keep track of new converts in our ward so I can report on their attendance for quarterly reports.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”