ward leadership report

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
Vince1981-p40

ward leadership report

Post by Vince1981-p40 »

In the Ward MLS, is there an existing report that shows names/phone numbers for the bishopric, HP, elder's, RS, YM, YW, Ward Mission, and primary leadership?

I've created a custom report, but it lists all positions a person is called to and is ugly and hard to read. I'm sure I could copy/paste into a spreadsheet, but I'd like to avoid having to redo work each time a presidency changes.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Vince1981 wrote:In the Ward MLS, is there an existing report that shows names/phone numbers for the bishopric, HP, elder's, RS, YM, YW, Ward Mission, and primary leadership?

I've created a custom report, but it lists all positions a person is called to and is ugly and hard to read. I'm sure I could copy/paste into a spreadsheet, but I'd like to avoid having to redo work each time a presidency changes.
Under Organizations, choose Callings by Organization. Then in the Show dropdown in the upper right corner, choose Leadership Only.

This will list the leadership callings for every organization, so it's a bit more than you are asking for, but it's built into MLS and very easy to run.
Vince1981-p40

Post by Vince1981-p40 »

Thanks for the help. Having the extras certainly won't be a problem.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”