Stuck in custom calling mode

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
zaneclark

Stuck in custom calling mode

Post by zaneclark »

My assistant stake clerk calling was recently changed from the custom calling Stake Assistant Clerk-Newsletter, to Stake Assistant Clerk to allow me more access. Although this is a standard calling, it is still shown as an orange custom calling in CDOL, so I still can't access needed reports. It has been about 24 hrs since the change was made.... Should I just be patient?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Stuck in custom calling mode

Post by jonesrk »

If it's wrong in CDOL it won't fix itself. LCR updates CDOL immediately, it doesn't actually store the callings itself, but always looks to CDOL.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

zaneclark wrote:My assistant stake clerk calling was recently changed from the custom calling Stake Assistant Clerk-Newsletter, to Stake Assistant Clerk to allow me more access. Although this is a standard calling, it is still shown as an orange custom calling in CDOL, so I still can't access needed reports. It has been about 24 hrs since the change was made.... Should I just be patient?
Are you sure they used the correct standard calling rather than just editing the name of the custom calling to match the standard calling?
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

So if it is still showing orange in CDOL, even though it is the correct standard title, can it be corrected by deleting the calling and then re-entering it?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Yes, but you have to make sure that you select the standard position (if the custom one is named the same).
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

zaneclark wrote:So if it is still showing orange in CDOL, even though it is the correct standard title, can it be corrected by deleting the calling and then re-entering it?
You can also see which are custom callings in LCR it's just not so obvious.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”