Child as head of household

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
TheBoltman

Child as head of household

Post by TheBoltman »

There is a member of my branch who's child is showing up in the family name on LDS tools and as the head of household in the directory. I've looked everywhere and can't figure out how to resolve this and have not pound a way.

Thanks,

Brother Rhett Bolton
15th Branch Clerk
Attachments
IMG_2511.jpg
(45.87 KiB) Not downloaded yet
eblood66

Re: Child as head of household

Post by eblood66 »

TheBoltman wrote:There is a member of my branch who's child is showing up in the family name on LDS tools and as the head of household in the directory. I've looked everywhere and can't figure out how to resolve this and have not pound a way.
In MLS, find the household record for the household (using Membership > Household Record from the menu) and look at the Household Name at the top of the screen. My guess is that somehow the child's name was entered there. Also check to make sure the correct person is listed as Head on Household on that screen.

If that isn't the problem then I'd do a unit data refresh and then carefully inspect all the names in all the records in the household for mistakes.

If that doesn't work they you may have to call Local Unit Support.

Return to “Membership Help”