Envelopes with Bishops name (Not tithing)

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
fauxden

Envelopes with Bishops name (Not tithing)

Post by fauxden »

Hi there,

New finance clerk here. When I first arrived in this calling I had a large amount of standard size envelopes that were white in color with the bishops name and address, along with church logo, assigned to the top left corner (return to sender information). I am having a hard time finding where to order these. Does this church make these? If so, where can I find them to order?

Thanks
eblood66

Re: Envelopes with Bishops name (Not tithing)

Post by eblood66 »

fauxden wrote:Hi there,

New finance clerk here. When I first arrived in this calling I had a large amount of standard size envelopes that were white in color with the bishops name and address, along with church logo, assigned to the top left corner (return to sender information). I am having a hard time finding where to order these. Does this church make these? If so, where can I find them to order?

Thanks
I believe that they can be ordered directly on store.lds.org for those with appropriate callings. I'm not sure but I would think a financial clerk would be able to order envelopes. Or you can call the global service center and order them over the phone.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You won't be able to see them on Store.LDS.org until you are logged in with your LDS Account. After you are logged in, you can search for "envelope" or go directly to this page:
http://store.lds.org/webapp/wcs/stores/ ... 5616895722
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
fauxden

Post by fauxden »

sbradshaw wrote:You won't be able to see them on Store.LDS.org until you are logged in with your LDS Account. After you are logged in, you can search for "envelope" or go directly to this page:
http://store.lds.org/webapp/wcs/stores/ ... 5616895722
interestingly, even when signed in, I still can't access that page you are linking.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

OK. I'm a generic stake assistant clerk and am able to order for my stake president – maybe financial assistant clerks don't have permissions for ordering supplies.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
fauxden

Post by fauxden »

sbradshaw wrote:OK. I'm a generic stake assistant clerk and am able to order for my stake president – maybe financial assistant clerks don't have permissions for ordering supplies.
Yeah I'll have to ask around, but I have ordered things in the past (tithe slips, sacrament cups, BOM's)
thanks
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

fauxden wrote:
sbradshaw wrote:OK. I'm a generic stake assistant clerk and am able to order for my stake president – maybe financial assistant clerks don't have permissions for ordering supplies.
Yeah I'll have to ask around, but I have ordered things in the past (tithe slips, sacrament cups, BOM's)
thanks
There may be greater control on who can order stationary and envelopes (both of which have to be printed specifically for each unit). The ability to order those online is actually fairly recent (I don't think it's been available for more than a year). Prior to that you had to send in a paper order form or call on the phone. I know that the ward clerk can order them though so if you can't, ask him to do it.
johncalvinsanders

Post by johncalvinsanders »

I was financial clerk for awhile. The ward clerk will have to order under there sign in. The financial clerk does not have the rights on the lds store to order those items.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”