Finding MLS

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Finding MLS

Post by jonesrk »

aebrown wrote:
poultercc wrote:is there an estimated date for when we'll be able to edit callings in LCR?
The only information available on that is from the MLS message dated 18 July 2014, which said that the ability to edit callings on LCR would be coming in "late Fall".
The goal is still to have it in beta by late Fall.
jmower

Post by jmower »

Can I look at a ward member's calling from home?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jmower wrote:Can I look at a ward member's calling from home?
Depending on your calling you can look up the member in Leader and Clerk Resources in Membership > Member List and click on their name and View Member Profile to see their callings in the Callings tab. If you do not have access to LCR and membership information through your calling then you are left to using the Directory and searching manually through the Ward Leaders list.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

If you have a mobile device that can run the LDS Tools app, then it's easy to look at an individual and see that member's calling(s).
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

aebrown wrote:
If you have a mobile device that can run the LDS Tools app, then it's easy to look at an individual and see that member's calling(s).
You can also look on lds.org/directory and see all the callings for your ward. If you are looking for who holds a specific calling this works well, but if you are looking for John Doe's calling it is a bit harder.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”