Still no access to clerk resources

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
crandalljo
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:46 am

Still no access to clerk resources

Postby crandalljo » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm a little new to being a Ward Clerk, but it still cannot access the clerk resources on lds.org (lds.org/clerk or clerk.lds.org)

Some stuff like store.lds.org and cdol correctly sees my calling, but lds.org or whatever is running clerk.lds.org isn't.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to whom I should contact?

Thanks,

J.

cdiep
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Re: Still no access to clerk resources

Postby cdiep » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:41 pm

I have the same problem. I tried removing my name and then adding myself again to no avail.

How do you check that store.lds.org and CDOL correctly see my calling though? I know my name shows up in the ward directory on LDS Tools. That means CDOL sees it, right?

I'll appreciate the help, too.

Thanks.

jdlessley
Community Moderators
Posts: 6526
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:30 pm
Location: USA, TX

Re: Still no access to clerk resources

Postby jdlessley » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:24 pm

cdiep wrote:How do you check that store.lds.org and CDOL correctly see my calling though?
For the store, do this by signing in to the online store and seeing if you have access to "Unit Materials". For CDOL just being able to sign in indicates you have a calling with access. Once signed in you can check your position as listed.

cdiep wrote:I know my name shows up in the ward directory on LDS Tools. That means CDOL sees it, right?
If you mean that you are listed in the Bishopric organization with the position "Ward Clerk", then yes, CDOL has you in the "Ward Clerk" standard position.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 am
Location: Farmington, UT, USA

Re: Still no access to clerk resources

Postby jonesrk » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:28 pm

cdiep wrote:I have the same problem. I tried removing my name and then adding myself again to no avail.

How do you check that store.lds.org and CDOL correctly see my calling though? I know my name shows up in the ward directory on LDS Tools. That means CDOL sees it, right?

I'll appreciate the help, too.

Thanks.

Your headers are updated either. There have been several people that have been having problems with their headers not updating. I'll pass that along and see if we can find out where the problem is.
Ryan Jones
CDOL Developer
Stake Technology Specialist - Software / Stake Assistant Clerk
Former Ward Clerk

jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 am
Location: Farmington, UT, USA

Re: Still no access to clerk resources

Postby jonesrk » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:43 am

JonesRK wrote:Your headers are updated either. There have been several people that have been having problems with their headers not updating. I'll pass that along and see if we can find out where the problem is.

I realized that I wasn't as clear as I should have been. See this thread for some other examples and details.
Ryan Jones

CDOL Developer

Stake Technology Specialist - Software / Stake Assistant Clerk

Former Ward Clerk

crandalljo
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:46 am

Re: Still no access to clerk resources

Postby crandalljo » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:39 am

I sent an email to lus this last weekend, and I'll see if they can correct my problem. I have access into CDOL now, and the store correctly identifies me as a ward clerk. lds tools also says that i'm a ward clerk, but leader & clerk .lds.org don't.

gregphillips
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: Still no access to clerk resources

Postby gregphillips » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:41 pm

We had this problem with one of our ward clerks, we removed him from the calling, did a send and receive, reentered him in the position, another send and receive, problem solved!


Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest